ORIENTATION AUDITION MUSIC & AUDITION TIMES
If you have already auditioned and been placed in an ensemble for the 2014-2015 season, you are required to play an Orientaiton Audition for your orchestra's conductor on September 6, 2014.
Follow these procedures to make sure that you are ready to start the season.
1. Refer to your "Audition Results" email to find out what orchestra you are placed in for the 2014-2015 season.
2. Click on the link below that corresponds with your orchestra placement.
3. Find your name on the list of audition times and add your audition time to your calendar.
4. Click on your instrument to download and print your audition music. Please make sure that you print each page (some of the files are multiple pages).
5. Find all of the excerpts that your conductor selected for you (some instruments have 2 or three passages to prepare).
6. START PRACITING!
Click on your orchestra below to find your music and audition time.
If you have any issues, please call (915) 525-8978 or email email@example.com